They Thought I Was a Zero

During a rough couple days last week, this commercial made me smile many, many times. I love when people in the media spotlight are honest and I have really come to admire the way certain athletes seemingly have no fear and believe in themselves in any situation. (I also love Gilbert Arenas - even though I hated him when he was at Arizona). "The reason I wear number zero is because it lets me know that I need to go out there and fight every night." I feel like we all have something (or many things) that we see in ourselves that other people might not and sometimes it's just a matter of staying true and believing in yourself.

1 comment:

Sheets said...

That is one of the greatest commercials ever. Forget these stupid "above the influence" commercials (do those ACTUALLY WORK?!).
I don't really play basketball (ask Ajay) but you can apply that philosophy to everything you do.

THANKS VLOVIN!